Practicing out of the firm’s San Francisco location, Adrian is a litigation associate who counsels clients in a variety of matters related to business law, intellectual property, professional liability, and all forms of civil litigation. With a business and marketing undergraduate degree, he enjoys bringing practical, business solutions to clients’ legal problems.
Adrian previously participated in USF’s Law Clinic, where he worked on matters related to trademark, copyright, and entertainment law, including a settlement agreement against a Fortune 500 company. With a keen interest in intellectual property law, he was the recipient of an Intellectual Property and Technology Law Certificate from the University of San Francisco School of Law.
Outside of the office, Adrian enjoys painting and spending time with his wife and family.
- Prevailed on motion for summary judgment on multi-million dollar claim related to negligent hiring and retention and insurance fraud.
- Obtained multiple favorable settlements related to commercial and residential construction defects and engineering.
- Prevailed on anti-SLAPP motion in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Alameda County Family Justice Center
- Former volunteer assisting low-income women in family law related matters involving marriage dissolutions and domestic abuse
- Golden Gate University, guest speaker, Practical Application of Civil Procedure in Defense Litigation, course material
J.D., University of San Francisco School of Law
B.A., St. Mary’s College of California