Jayde is a litigation associate based in Murphy Pearson’s Seattle office.
Prior to joining the firm, Jayde gained extensive experience in civil litigation writing motions and handling discovery of all types. She routinely interacts and counsels clients in various matters with a particular emphasis on family law.
When not actively practicing law, Jayde enjoys travel and has a personal interest in legal issues concerning civil rights.
- Washington State Bar
- All Courts in the State of Washington
- US District Courts for Western and Eastern Districts of Washington
- Loren Miller Bar Association
- Pierce County Minority Bar Association
- King County Business Law Section
- King County Family Law Section
- King County Employment Law Section
- Selected for inclusion as Super Lawyers’ Rising Star in Washington State (2020-Present)
- National Black Lawyer Association Top 40 under 40 (2020-Present)
J.D., New England Law, Boston
B.A., University of Colorado, Colorado Springs