A director in Murphy Pearson’s San Francisco office, Dina represents businesses and individuals in all phases of civil litigation. She counsels clients in a variety of matters related to corporate business disputes, public relations, intellectual property and civil and criminal investigations. In addition to litigation, she advises and assists individuals, businesses, and other organizations in business transactions. This includes formation and company management of matters involving unfair competition, theft, misappropriation, breach of contract, and corporate compliance. Dina’s practice also includes white-collar criminal defense.
Dina has worked with clients across numerous industries, including banking and financial services, construction, real estate and engineering, hospitality, insurance, and technology.
Valuing community engagement, Dina maintains deep roots in the Bay Area with professional, personal, and philanthropic ties in Marin, San Francisco and Sonoma counties.
- State Bar of California
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Volunteer Legal Services
- Queen’s Bench Bar Association
- University of San Francisco, Alumni Association
- University of California, Berkeley, Alumni Association
- Strategic Aid Partners, nonprofit focused on bringing healthcare technologies to remote areas, Associate Director
- McFetridge Inn of Court
- Care and Cure Initiative for Epilepsy
- UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital in San Francisco, Ambassadors
- Selected for inclusion on Northern California Rising Star by Super Lawyers magazine (2014 – 2015, 2017 – 2021)
J.D., University of San Francisco School of Law
B.A., University of California, Berkeley