Patrick is a litigation associate in Murphy Pearson’s Los Angeles office. His practice focuses on business litigation, intellectual property, trademark, and general insurance defense. In addition to his litigation experience, he has helped numerous small and medium sized companies with entity formation and trademark registrations.
When he is not practicing law, Patrick loves to explore new places and cultures. He recently returned from a trip to Brazil and Argentina where he developed a love for Açaí, and was completely blown away by the waterfalls of Iguazu Falls. He also thoroughly enjoys trivia, board games, and watching/playing nearly all sports, (basketball, baseball, football, volleyball, golf).
- Represented property owners in a variety of different matters including a multi-million dollar suit against ex business partners / real estate developer.
- Represented a large clothing manufacturer and distributor in defense of trademark licensing and infringement claim, with favorable settlement reached in favor of the manufacturer.
- Where Does the Buck Stop? A Navigation Guide for Products Liability Defendants, ALM The Recorder, co-authored with Jeff Hsu, December 27, 2018
- Business Certificate with honors from University of San Francisco School of Law
- USF Center for Law and Ethics Fellow
- CALI Awards for Excellence for the highest score in Bankruptcy and Secured Transactions
J.D., University of San Francisco, School of Law, cum laude
B.A., University of California, Berkeley